WHAT IS A COOKIE?
WHO USES THE INFORMATION OF THE COOKIES?
Company name: CHECK-IN BORN,SL
Street: C/TRAFALGAR 39 1º
Postal code: 08010
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
Cookies can be classified, by virtue of their own characteristics, within various categories.
According to the entity that manages it:
Own cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer and are managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the Website.
Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer and are not managed by us but by a third party.
According to the length of time they remain activated:
Session Cookies: These types of cookies collect and store data only while the User accesses the Website.
Persistent cookies: Through this type of cookie, the data is still stored and can be accessed and processed during the period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to the purpose:
Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through the website, platform or application and use the different options or services that it offers, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session , access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics, such as the language, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, have been included in the website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on the criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on its website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
ARE DATA TRANSFERS MADE TO THIRD COUNTRIES?
HOW TO DISABLE AND BLOCK COOKIES?
We inform you that, in any case, you can disable or block cookies by activating your browser settings, allowing you to reject the installation of all or some of the cookies. If you do not allow the installation of cookies, it is possible that you will not be able to access some of the functionalities of this website, and therefore, your experience as a user on the website will be less satisfactory.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. For more information on how to adjust your cookie settings in the following browsers, we refer you to the relevant link:
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE OVER THE PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED?
As a user, you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access: You have the right to obtain from the company confirmation of whether or not your personal data is being processed, and if so, what data it processes.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to obtain from the company, the rectification of inaccurate personal data that concerns you. In the rectification request you must indicate the data you want to be modified.
- Right of opposition: You have the right to object at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to personal data that concerns you being processed based on the legitimate interest of the company. In that case, the company will stop processing personal data, unless we prove compelling legitimate reasons for processing that prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- Right of deletion: You have the right to obtain from the company, the deletion of personal data that concerns you.
- Right to data portability: You have the right for the company to transfer your personal data to another data controller. It is only possible to exercise this right when the treatment is based on the execution of a contract or on your consent and the treatment is carried out by automated means.
- Right to limitation of treatment: You have the right to ask us to suspend the processing of your data when: you challenge the accuracy of the data, while the company verifies said accuracy; you have exercised the right to oppose the processing of your data, while it is verified whether the legitimate reasons of the company prevail over yours as the interested party.
- Right not to be the subject of automated individual decisions, including profiling: You have the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects or significantly affects you in a similar way. .
At any time, you can exercise these Rights, by writing and accrediting Your personality addressed to the data controller, at the address that appears above.
In addition, you can file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data violates the applicable legislation.